*to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Κυνόσαργες

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Whither hence?

My blog has no focus at all! It's become an untidy place to keep rants and ruminations, and I wanted better from it. I think I will be splitting it into two blogs, and I would like some feedback. Here's my thoughts.

"Hanlon's Razor": focused on pointing out human malice and stupidity.
A cycling blog: which will keep the relevant cycling, and urban posts.

Japan posts could go on either, depending. So can the urban posts, for that matter.

2 comments:

  1. I only started reading a few months ago, but I've read most of your posts. How about a 3-way split?
    1. Japan
    2. Stupidity
    3. Cycling

    I'll subscribe to all three if you split them because I'm interested in these topics. But keeping them together is a bit easier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for that. Glad to know I am not just spitting in the ocean.

    I just find that any theme is lost by throwing them together, and if I have three blogs, or even two, I won't post often enough to keep it interesting. If I knew what I was doing I'd have different themed posts running in parallel columns, but I've not figured that out yet.

    ReplyDelete