*to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Κυνόσαργες

Saturday 17 December 2011

Blog-splitting: 'Everybody Hates a Tourist'.

Not removing any posts from this blog, but I am going to split my output: this blog, and one better focused on cycling.  Left and right columns are still under construction.  There's nothing new on it: just the posts from this blog that have 'cycling' as a label.  That way when I comment on cycling blogs, readers don't get traumatized by coming here; and instead of posting reasonable cycling information here to get ignored, I can put it over there... to be ignored.

2 comments:

  1. I like the layout! I had a bike once too!! (that's all I got man ;) )

    I'll be hanging out here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At a wild guess, I could see you as a mountain biker: probably downhiller. Nothing wrong with that!

    ReplyDelete