*to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Κυνόσαργες

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Excuse my insanity.


This blog is under resurrection/facelift. I appreciate the comments I have recently got, and I have given it better thought.  I am not closing the blog, but the renovation is going to be messy.  Bear with me, please.

Have I mentioned the amount of bi-polar disorder in my family?

As for the Ancient Greek and Latin: sure it's pretentious, but I have to do something with my long-ago BA, 'Major in Philosophy', or it was a complete waste of time... (!).  If you care, there's Google.  If not, I think unknown script looks cool: my favourite is Korean, which no, I can't read.

3 comments:

  1. Cool!!
    Bi-polar...is a name that has been hurled at me many a time :) Violent to the point of lunacy to people but I cannot even step on ants....??

    Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance put it best when it said in the forward something like...

    And what is good
    and what is bad Phaedrus?
    And need we have others tell us
    which is which?

    Something like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frankenchrist!

    Not too sure what to make of all of this insanity, but since you mention resurrection, Dionysus does come to mind. He's not exactly known for being level-headed and there are some uncanny more-than-just-similarities between Jesus H. and Bacchus...except for the wild parties.

    Either way, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete