*to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Κυνόσαργες

Saturday 9 May 2015

"Are there no true Scotsmen in the house?"

Those there English gerrunts are tramplin' all over my God-given rights! They've used me and my pals most direly. And we are in need of a wee bit of assistance!


Fuck the South.
I'm no Scot, and barely English,* but I do loathe conservatives and the cattle, strivers and rentiers** who hand them the till.  Should any British wish to understand what has happened, I suggest they study Québec provincial politics to understand Scottish national.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.
Labour/Liberal, Conservative in either country?  "A pox on both."


*Half West Yorkshire, once-removed
**AKA their voters in the 90th, 9th and 1st percentiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment