*to Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Κυνόσαργες

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas my American friends.

But sorry, I won't ever be visiting you.  Ever.
Shooting 'foreigners', politicians, children and now fire-fightersChildren and fire-fighters?!  If I believed in gods or Santa Claus, I know what I'd be asking for: in 2013 no innocents get shot, but each one's place taken by an NRA executive or spokesperson, conservative pundit, gutless politician, or plutocrat making a fortune off this misery.

Rest in peace children, my teaching colleagues, and fire-fighting heroes.

2 comments:

  1. *sigh*
    It's the few bad apples that ruin the whole barrel. I am ashamed of the news that comes out of the US these days. All I can do is raise my hand and say, "It wasn't me! We aren't all lunatics."
    I don't blame you for never wanting to come here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have met plenty of Americans I like, but your society is sick despite what good things can still be found in it.

      Delete